Hawkins GT Line 180 Expert Van
Hawkins Peugeot have unveiled probably what is the first bespoke Peugeot all new Expert Van in the UK that takes its inspiration from the GT Line specification cars.
The concept van designed to showcase the bespoke conversions that Hawkins offer and is based on a top of the range Expert Professional Plus standard length van with the 180 BHP Blue Hdi engine and 6 Speed EAT automatic transmission. On top of the huge standard specification that includes body coloured bumpers and side running strips, 7” touchscreen with DAB audio, Apple CarPlay, 180 degree park assistance with front and rear parking sensors and rear camera, air conditioning and cruise control. The extensive upgrades and enhancements include:
- Black paint with red Coupe Franche design vinyl wrap
- 19” Peugeot diamond cut two tone alloy wheels with 225/55 tyres.
- 3 rear removable seats trimmed in the GT Line style finished in black with Alcantra inserts and red stitching
- 3 front seats trimmed in GT Line style finished in black with Alcantra inserts, red stitching and Peugeot Sport logos embroidered on the driver’s and passenger’s seat backs
- Side glazed rear windows with privacy glass
- Fibreglass lined and high quality textile covered rear load area and doors
- Black textured rear rubberised floor
- Bespoke Peugeot Sport tailored carpet mats front and rear
- Full length rear headlining
- Carbon fibre effect rear bumper top, number plate surround and door mirror casings
- GT Line external badging on front wings and rear door
- Red interior door capping with GT Line badging
- Aluminium door still plates
- Black and red leather trimmed steering wheel
- Red inserts on the front lower grille and bumper bottom
The van is currently on show at Hawkins Peugeot St Stephen with prices for the GT Line Expert van are expected to start in the region of £29,900 +VAT and for further details please contact us.
The all-new Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross will be available from £21,275 OTR…